December 11, 2008 – Love, Me just sent out its December newsletter full of super great holiday gift ideas. I thought for those of you who are not on our mailing list (and why aren’t you? To be added write firstname.lastname@example.org and put add me in the subject line), here is an excerpt. I will add one of the “categories” every day or so.
For your sister or best girl friend
– Candi Factory Panties ($25) in great colours – cute and comfy!
– Sans Soucie knee highs or printed tights/footless tights ($23-$45)
– Merit badge ($25) to celebrate all her perfections and imperfections
– Book: A Year of Mornings (I love LOVE this book personally and is a great gift for a sister who lives far away and is into design, art or photography.)
– Delicious all-natural body scrubs ($19.99) and cocoa body butter ($22.99)
– A “Heros” calendar ($25; Locally made!)
More suggestions might include Buenostyle locket and key necklaces for the romantic and antique loving gal, a sewing posie for the craft lover, a mug and tea for most girls (who doesn’t like a cuppa?)