For those of you who like to follow Federal politics, we have something hilarious new in the store:
They’re politician finger puppets by Fish on Fridays. We’ve got all five party leaders, some cabinet ministers (like John Baird and Jim Flaherty), and a few other political household names like Bob Rae, Justin Trudeau, and Stephan Dion. And there are two Nova Scotia MPs in the mix: Scott Brison (in red) and Peter McKay (comes in NS tartan).
These will make great stocking stuffers for political junkie in your life. Or for yourself. In case you’re wondering what you’d do with one of these puppets, here are some ideas:
- have a leaders debate (with or without the Green Party – it’s up to you if Elizabeth May gets an invite)
- grill the PM on the issues of the day in your own Question Period
- pass your dream budget
- have a no confidence vote
- start a coalition government
- stage a musical variety hour starring the party leaders
It could be fun for the whole family! Or just look awesome on your desk at work.
And they’re not the only new things in store. We’ve got some really pretty reversible hats from Meversible and more cards than we can fit on our shelves. The postcards by local artist Joanna Close are new to the store and we’ve replenished our stock of cards from artist Katie Muth and The Regional Assembly of Text. Stop by to pick up that perfect card for someone special.