That’s right people – a full-on Craftastic Craftacular. Six diverse crafty 101 workshops. Here is the skinny:
- They all happen on a Friday night from 6-8pm.
- In every workshop you will learn a skill or DIY craft by making a take-home. You can then take those skills and ideas and craft your heart out at home.
- All workshops and DIYs were chosen to prepare you for the holidays. You will make things to adorn yourself, your home, and get you ahead of the game for gift giving.
- All Love, Me workshops are about having fun, making cool stuff, sharing skills, and meeting like-minded crafty folk.
- All workshops are to be paid for in advance by the end of the day before the workshop. You may pay in person at the shop or by visiting Eventbrite.
- Once those workshop fees are paid, they are NOT returnable. (Even if you are a no show.)
If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to call the shop at 444-3668 or email email@example.com
Basically, we want to be your best friend. We have a few programming tricks up our sleeve and some cool new products en route. Stop by anytime for a visit. Feel free to also send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) telling me what you want and need from me. Or you can also just write me a nice note. I like notes.
Every once in a while, one has to step back and take a moment to breathe, have a sip of water (or whiskey), survey the land and consult the map. And so I have decided to do exactly that. Love, Me will be not really be fishin’ but have a hiatus of sorts from Monday (ok we are always closed on Mondays) to Friday, January 14. We will again be open Saturday January 15 hopefully a tad bit more rested with lots of zest and vinegar to last us throughout the year.
We are closing soon for the holidays and want to update you on our holiday hours.
We are closed Saturday Dec 25, Sunday Dec 26 and Monday Dec 27.
We will open Tuesday, Dec 28, 29, 30th – 10:30-5:30.
Friday, December 31st, we will be open 10:30-2:30.
Then we are closed Saturday, January 1st, Sunday, Jan 2, and Monday Jan 3.